PLEASE TELL ME HOW AND I WILL GET THE INGREDIENTS NEXT SHOPPING TRIP….
alRIGHT ARE YOU READY FOR COOKING WITH JESSIE?
WE ARE GONNA MAKE SOME FUCKING ICE CREAM CREPES
1-1.5 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1/2-3/4 cup milk
1/4 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanillaextractsteps
OK so there are some weird amounts of ingrediants in there because i dont really measure, i just kinda add more or less of stuff as i see fit, so with this just… you want the batter to be think enough that if you drizzle the batter back into the bowl, the pattern of the drizzle should hold a little bit if that makes sense? Not like hold it forever but not dissapear instantly.
1) put the 1 cup flour, sugar and salt into a bowl, mix well.
2) Add the egg, melted butter, water and half cup milk, whip until blended.
3) add more flour if too runny, add more milk if too thick.
4) Get one of those bigass pans, the ones that are like a 12 inch radius. if you dont have that just… get the biggest one you have. put a bit of butter in it, and using a floppy spatula, spread it out. (Or alterniately a thin layer of pam, i just dont like pam) turn heat up to like, medium.
5) While this is heating up go cut yourself up a strawberry and pull out your nutella or something.
6)Put like a half a cup of batter into the middle of the pan. using a floppy spatula, very gently make circles in the batter, gradually making the batter thinly cover the entire base of the pan. Here is a very helpful picture: bakeeatandgrow.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/squeegee1.jpg
7) When its almost absolutely completely cooked you gotta flip it, which needs to be done special because its huge. You basically wanna fold it to pick it up so it doesnt rip, and slowly turn it over and unfold it. Again, helpful pic: http://s3.amazonaws.com/grecipes/public/pictures/recipes/41334/03_-_flip_crepe_over_to_other_side.jpg
8) ok once done go lay it on a plate, and spread your nutella on it, Scoop on ice cream, lay out strawberries, maybe whipped cream and powdered sugar, fold up, and enjoy.
Uhhh i guess thats it aside from if you’ve never made/eaten these before the ice cream melts fast so eat it with fork and knife not like actual ice cream cone or you will be covered in it!!!!